As a member of SIMA, you can access a world of opportunities, from networking with corporate majors of Indian and global industry to assisting in framing economic and industrial policies, through close linkage with the government. SIMAs proactive approach focuses on helping you to increase efficiency and competitiveness. SIMA offers a large number of services to its members, including:
- Platform to enhance your business and develop newer markets.
- Opportunities for knowledge-sharing and networking.
- Share your best practices with other members.
- Help enhance competitiveness of Indian industry.
- Participation in Trade Fairs/Exhibitions at National/International levels.
- Participation in Training programs/interaction sessions.
- Participation in General Meetings related to various problems of industries.
- Participation in meetings of Government Administration related to industries.
As your Association has now become member of All India MSME Association. Now we can also represent the issues and problems of MSMEs to Government of India through AIMA. We can also submit our suggestions to Central Government at the time of budget and also at the time of framing the new policies and guidelines. We can also request Government of India to ammend and modify the existing policies and guidelines of Central Government in the interest of industries in general.