Various orders issued on 05.02.2018 by Honl. District Magistrate, DNH, Silvassa
Your Association is in receipt of the orders issued on 05.02.2018 by Honl. District Magistrate, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Silvassa. The said orders shall be in force from 03.02.2018 to 03.04.2018 (Both days inclusive).
The said orders are as under:-
1. All the owners, Managing Committee Members, Association of the Multi stories residential housing complexes are ordered to install CCTV cameras at Entry Points/ Gates of their respective residential housing complexes and other vulnerable points of threat.
2. All contractors and industrial owners should issue identity cards to all the workers working under them.
These measures have been taken by the Hon'ble District Magistrate of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Silvassa in the interest of safety and security of the territory.
So, it is hereby requested to view these orders very seriously and comply the orders by taking appropriate action in the matter to avoid criminal action.
We are also forwarding herewith a newspaper cuttings appeared in local Newspaper Asli Azadi on dated 7th February 2018. Vide the same, Hon’ble District Magistrate of DNH has issued various orders as follows;
- Ban for selling Cigarate, Biddi and Guthka nearby Schools, Colleges and institutions upto 100 meters.
- Section 144 at Silvassa-Naroli Char Rasta, Zanda Chowk and Kilvani Naka upto 100 meters.
- Section 144 at Secretariat, Silvassa and Collectorate, Silvassa upto 100 meters.
This is for your kind information.
For Silvassa Industries & Manufacturers Association